Covid-19: XO madame informs you and takes the necessary steps
To welcome you in the best conditions, XO madame is committed to:
- Compliance with current regulations: since July 2021, the health pass (“pass sanitaire”) is required in places of gathering and mixing of the public.
- Vaccination – provided that the cycle is complete and older than the required 7 days after the last injection.
- Proof of a negative test of less than 72 hours.
- The positive result of a PCR or antigen test attesting to the recovery of COVID-19 dating from at least 11 days and a maximum of 6 months.
- The postponement of your activity or stay in case of confinement or event that does not allow us to insure these, by offering you a new date.
If the postponement is not possible, we will be able to offer you the refund of your stay.
- To the implementation of sanitary measures to ensure better protection:
Disinfection and cleaning:
- Disinfection of our vehicles between each visit.
- Regular disinfection of equipment and various points of contact: vehicle handles, tables, chairs and picnic basket after each use.
- Provision of disposable masks and hydro-alcoholic gel.
Our employees and partners:
- Mandatory mask-wearing.
- Regular hand washing.
- Compliance with the health rules in force concerning the transport of passengers (provision of hydro-alcoholic gel, limitation of the number of passengers per vehicle, etc.).
- Compliance with the health rules in force concerning accommodation services.
- Reminder of preventive measures:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Distance of one meter (at least 3 feet) between people.
- Regular hands washing.
- Coughing or sneezing into the elbow.
- Use of disposable tissues.